Stop blaming your broadhead and start shooting Wasp
You’ve heard the stories. If only my broadhead hadn’t failed me, I would’ve had the biggest buck you’d ever seen. Actual size of the escaped beast aside, there’s one thing that’s always true about these stories: the hunter wasn’t shooting Wasp.
There’s a good reason Wasp broadheads have been trusted by hunters and feared by animals for over 45 years. A lot of good reasons, actually. We give you unsurpassed accuracy, strength and penetration so you can experience the best blood trails of your life—and you’ll never have to blame your broadhead again.
Nothing penetrates or devastates like a Wasp.
In a world where more broadheads are sold because of who shoots them than how well they perform, it’s time to reconsider what’s on the end of your arrow. No manufacturer claims their broadheads are weaker, less accurate or less devastating. So how can we definitively say our broadheads are unsurpassed in strength, accuracy and penetration? Here’s how:
- We made the world’s first commercially available replaceable blade broadhead
- Over 45 years of American innovation
- Replacement blades included with most broadheads
- Our products are loaded with time-tested technical features that deliver proven performance on every shot
- A true trocar tip that creates a sharp, strong leading edge for the blades to follow
- Tough broadheads that resist bending and breaking even on contact against hard surfaces
Features that kill your target and the competition
Wasp broadheads are built on the back of over 45 years of innovation. We’re the ones who invented the first replaceable blade broadhead – but we didn’t stop there. Through continuous refinement and commitment to quality, we’ve helped thousands of hunters take down targets that might’ve gotten away if they’d been using an inferior broadhead. And we’ve always built our products with the best materials available to ensure you get the highest quality, even if that means a little less profit for us.